Accident & Incident Reporting
The PRIME Accident and Incident Reporting module provides a straightforward process for recording occurrences of personal injury, property loss and other incidents such as damage, abuse, robbery and alarm activations etc. The system can also be used to report illnesses, near misses, dangerous occurrences and visits from enforcement officers.
WHAT WILL PRIME DO FOR YOU?
- Provide accurate and instant notification to management of all accidents, incidents, or near-misses, with pre-specified trigger levels
- Save time with this single-source system for accurate recording and management of accidents/incidents, without needing to glean information and data from multiple sources, files and spreadsheets
- Give you immediate management information to identify costs, trends and ‘hotspots’, with comprehensive and flexible reporting capability, including graphs and Excel spreadsheets
- Standardise the capture and reporting of incidents across the organisation, to ensure consistency and integrity of information
- Offer easy, trouble-free implementation with minimal user training, and proven, intuitive, operation
- Allow automatic handling of statutory reporting requirements including RIDDOR and other equivalent reports
- Ensure a central, comprehensive and permanent record, including photographs and related documents, which greatly increases your ability to defend civil claims and criminal proceedings
- Provide mobility and flexibility of use; accidents can be remotely viewed and approved on handheld devices such as smartphones and tablets