The Food Diaries application is a specialist compliance system that stores all your kitchen readings, equipment checks and monitoring information. Users can enter live readings online using tablet devices or laptops and the system will monitor exceptions and out of range readings and alert managers where needed.
Any readings that fall outside the set tolerances or any failed checks can automatically be alerted to the nominated manager to rectify the problem. The actions taken are recorded within the system and viewed through the Food Diaries Dashboard.
All data from the checks and regular readings are stored on the Prime server, eliminating the need for paper records, and providing easy to find evidence for any subsequent investigations or enquiries.
Standard checks within the application include:
- Opening checks
- Closing checks
- Equipment checks
- Hot Food Temperature checks
- Chill Down checks
- Food Delivery checks
- Weekly Stock checks
- Weekly Thermometer checks
Key features of the application include:
- Full offline functionality so can be used anywhere
- Simple forms designed for smart phone and tablet use
- Data stored in the main Prime system for remote access to live information
- Automated email alerts sent directly from the device on site
- Supports use of QR code scanning to identify fridges/freezers
- Wide range of forms to replace the paper diary
- Ability to upload supporting photos, eg delivery notes
- Out of parameter readings notified immediately
Bespoke checks can be added as part of system customisation.
We also have an offline mobile app that can be used in conjunction with the online system. This gives access to the system where it is not possible to use connected devices such as tablets and laptops. This is an additional app with device licence costs.
Screenshots from the Prime Systems Food Diary application