Prime Systems is used by over 70 organisations to report accidents, many of whom are in the holiday sector. We have collated data from some of those companies to give an overall analysis of injuries.
- Data gathered from 308 holiday parks
- Over 36,800 accidents
- Data gathered from November 2017 to October 2018
- 46% of guest accidents happen around the pool, gym or leisure area
- 39% of guest accidents are caused by slips, trips and falls
- 43% of guest injuries are cuts, lacerations and wounds
- 20% of guest accidents result in head injury
- 35% of staff accidents happen around the club or entertainment area
- 24% of staff accidents are caused by slips, trips and falls
- 33% of staff injuries are cuts, lacerations and wounds
- 18% of staff accidents result in finger injuries
Click the link below to view the data analysis in full and see how the holiday sector compares with national staff accident rates.
if you would like to discuss this information with us in more detail, or need help comparing it to your own Prime data, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01494 778877 and ask for Zoe Bedlow.