Consultancy services can be provided through our partner company Chiltern Consulting www.chilternconsulting.com.
Chiltern are a leading consultancy with over 20 years of experience and provide pragmatic and cost effective advice to over 75 organisations across the UK & Europe.
Chiltern provide a complete range of services to make safety integral to the culture of the business, from one-off external audits to full Risk Assessment management, staff training, Competent Person services, to full outsourcing of your total Health & Safety compliance responsibilities.
Chiltern’s expertise across the Health & Safety and Food Safety and Hygiene regulations ensures legal compliance so providing protection for your people, assets and reputation.
Services provided include:
- Development, review and implementation of H&S policies
- Creating Risk Assessment models and validation of findings
- Development of management systems to implement policy and relevant documentation in the most cost and time-effective manner
- Assistance with achieving cultural change in respect of safety within businesses, through training, staff development and on-site assistance
- Food hygiene inspections and risk assessment audits
- Devising audit criteria, format and content to provide base-line measurement of safety performance of individual sites, and group-wide comparisons
- Provide Legal advisory and Expert Witnesses services
- Including liaison with Enforcement Authorities to prevent threatened legal proceedings
- Provide training from Basic Awareness to Advanced Director level.