PRIME has been designed and written by IT and Health & Safety professionals specifically to comply with the full range of Health & Safety and Risk Management factors and requirements.
- We have an excellent track record of being able to cost effectively adapt our systems to match our clients’ exact requirements, rather than expecting them to adjust their processes to fit our system.
- We build strong relationships and continually work with our clients and have excellent customer retention.
The systems are intuitive and easy to use meaning little training is required to deploy the applications across the organisation. Implementation is rapid and generally takes between 10-14 weeks.
Key features of the system include:
- Easy to use electronic forms means accurate and consistent information is gathered at the point of reporting
- This consistency of information allows for accurate and insightful management reporting
- Automated email alerts ensure the correct levels of management are informed at the prescribed times
- Automated escalations track any overdue actions
- Powerful management reporting is provided (pre-defined and ad-hoc)
- The systems provide comprehensive functionality and enforce the companies policies and procedures
- RIDDOR rules are embedded into the system and automatically applied
- Staff absences are automatically monitored and actioned
- For serious accidents specific investigation processes can be enforced and signed off by different management levels
- Related documents and photographs can be stored electronically against the accident record
- Allows instant access to evidence to either fight or settle any claims quickly