Accident & Incident Reporting
The Accident & Incident system records accidents and incidents to employees and members of the public.
It determines which accidents are legally reportable and generates the form for the enforcing authorities. It includes detailed management of follow up and investigation processes including the capture of photographs and related documents. It allows for detailed analysis of the accident data by area, injury type, public and employees etc, and monitors staff absences. Automatic email and text messages are generated to immediately notify the relevant people of events. It can also be extended to incorporate claims and insurance data.
The system can accept "universal" access to the system, meaning any user can report accidents, near misses and incidents on an infrequent basis by simply entering basic details on a generic electronic form without the need to remember a username and password. The nominated manager for that location/business area is then automatically notified to then complete the accident processing.
The Accident system allows for the electronic storage of all accident/incident related documents and will control the collection, validation and sign-off of all specified documents.
Key features of the system include:
- Permanently captures full & accurate information
- Centralised collation of information into a single database – enter the data only once, from anywhere via user friendly interfaces
- Easy to use, intuitive menus & screen layouts
- Extensive use of tick boxes, multiple choice prompts etc minimises training requirements
- Customisable to comply with statutory regulations and a client’s specific requirements
- Production of RIDDOR reports & other legal documents
- Automatically monitors staff absences for RIDDOR reporting
- Automatic email & SMS text alerts
- RIDDOR approval & access from handheld devices
- Integrated claims management
- Online Excel reports & bar graphs
- Improves safety performance through accurate information recording and statistical analysis and trend reporting
- Comprehensive management & KPI reporting.