We wanted to let you know about a new Prime application we have developed to help our customers easily catch the data you need to comply with the Government requirements to support the NHS Test and Trace programme. The purpose is to ensure you can easily capture and securely store details of all visitors to your site.
The Government have released details about this requirement, which in summary requires all companies in certain sectors to;
- Keep a secure, short-term record or staff and visitors, to support the NHS Test & Trace process
- Capture the names and contact phone numbers of any customers, visitors or staff
- Record the date of arrival and departure
- Keep the data for 21 days, after which it should be safely deleted
We have designed a system in Prime to help our customers meet this requirement.
Sectors that this requirement applies to include;
- hospitality, including pubs, bars, restaurants and cafés
- tourism and leisure, including hotels, museums, cinemas, zoos and theme parks
- close contact services, including hairdressers, barbershops and tailors
- facilities provided by local authorities, including town halls and civic centres for events, community centres, libraries and children’s centres
- places of worship, including use for events and other community activities
The application can be used online by all visitors to site through a url, or website link. You can make the system available to your visitors through direct communication, website or other visitor portals. It will also be available to existing Prime users who will be able to view visit details for their site and retrieve visitor details.
The data will be captured and stored securely, complying with GDPR regulations, and can be automatically and securely deleted after 21 days.
Although simple, the application can be used in a variety of ways;
- To keep track of when day visitors are on site – they can sign in online in advance and record the duration of their visit
- Your reception team members can enter the details during check in on behalf of visitors
- You and your team will be able able to easily search the system and retrieve details of any visitor
The system is very simple to use, capturing name, contact and address details and users can record more than one individual visitor at a time in a quick and easy way;
You can also get an idea of the new Visitor Tracker application from this quick video.
We will be updating and adapting the system as the guidelines and requirements change over the coming weeks and months. Only last night July 2, for example, it was made clear that if a group of visitors come to your site, only the lead visitor will need to record their contact details, so we will adapt the system accordingly as guidelines change.
If you are an existing Prime customer we can make this system available to you within 24 hours.
The cost of this new application depends on the size of your operation. The cost includes full and unlimited use of the system for the rest of this year, and depending on how requirements change over the rest of this year we will move to a monthly subscription pricing model in 2021.
Cost Bands are;
Single Site £450
10 sites or less £950
More than 10 sites £1,250
Over 100 sites POA
For companies who don’t already use Prime there will also be a small set up fee, but this is waived for all existing Prime customers.
If you would like to find out more about this new application and to register your interest, please just let us know.
UPDATE 10 July 2020
We just wanted to update you on a new feature we have added today that allows you and your visitors to record short visits to on-site facilities such as restaurants, bars and leisure venues. This allows the visitor to select the venue or facility they are visiting from a drop down choice of options related to the site they are visiting, and record a start and expected end time of their visit.
As I mentioned last week, visitors can self-register their visit to your site using this system, and your site staff can easily search and find those details.
We are approaching 10,000 visits recorded since the system went live last week, and it has proven really useful for site staff to check that visitors have followed the guidance and registered their visit, or record it quickly if they haven’t.
We are able to get the system set up inside 24 hours, just let us know if you are interested.
We hope your re-openings have gone well if you are already open and good luck if you are getting ready to open.